Website Terms & Conditions
Use of the Huddersfield Thespians’ website is provided subject to the following Terms and Conditions…
- The information published on the Huddersfield Thespians’ website is provided as a service to users, to be used for informational purposes only.
- While we have tried to provide accurate and timely information, there may be technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise and we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on our website to the extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
- The Huddersfield Thespians web site is an internet service published by the Huddersfield Thespians. By using the site the user automatically accepts our Terms and Conditions. We may change and republish the Terms and Conditions from time to time. It is up to the user to regularly review these Terms and Conditions and note any changes. Continued use of the site after a change has been made indicates the user’s acceptance of those changes.
- Any material found within the Huddersfield Thespians web site, including text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted without the express permission of the Huddersfield Thespians, whereupon, if approved, the appropriate licence may be granted.
- We may publish links to external independent websites, however, the Huddersfield Thespians cannot be held responsible for the content of those web sites. Linking to other websites does not indicate that the Huddersfield Thespians agrees with any claims, statements or opinions published by those sites. The Huddersfield Thespians shall not be responsible for an external site loading within the frameset of the Huddersfield Thespians website – if users encounter this they should contact the Huddersfield Thespians webmaster immediately with as much information as possible, including the pages they were viewing immediately prior to the event.
- In no event will the Huddersfield Thespians be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. The Huddersfield Thespians does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
- The names, images and logos identifying the Huddersfield Thespians, or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of the Huddersfield Thespians and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the Huddersfield Thespians or any other third party.